Sunday, August 05, 2012

Academia Antinoi: Act Now!

The Acad­e­mia Anti­noi term is about to start on Mon­day–I've got three stu­dents fully reg­is­tered and ready-to-go, and anoth­er two who will hope­ful­ly have their info and such to me in the next few days.

BUT, that doesn't mean there's not room for more!

In the mean­time, there's a few things to note in rela­tion to that pro­gram:

1) Inde­pen­dent Study options are avail­able for those who are inter­est­ed in doing it on a longer-than-eight-week-term basis. If this applies to you, get in touch with me, and we'll nego­ti­ate a work­able solu­tion–I'm very rea­son­able!

2) Class­es offered in the cur­rent term, plus a small num­ber of oth­ers, will be offered again in the November-December term; but, all oth­ers won't be offered again until some­time in 2013. I'll have so much going in Novem­ber and Decem­ber of this year that hav­ing to pre­pare a 10-30 page pack­et a week for each class will be impos­si­ble, except in a few cases where I know the mate­r­i­al so well that I can do it off the top of my head. I'll be prepar­ing (at this stage) up to three new class­es this term that have not been taken pre­vi­ous­ly, and in doing so, thus, I'll be cre­at­ing 30-100 pages of mate­r­i­al per week for the next eight weeks, in addi­tion to all the other work that I have planned. (Yeah…crazy, innit?) Thus, the class­es that get hashed out this term can be offered again next term, but new stuff like­ly can't be in most cases. As a result, if you're dying to take a cer­tain class and are debat­ing on whether to do it now or in November-December, now is the time, most like­ly…

via http://aediculaantinoi.wordpress.com/2012/08/04/academia-antinoi-act-now/