Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Enrolling Now For August Term!

And in further news, Academia Antinoi's first term just finished successfully (I still have some "grading"/commenting to do on final student projects…!), and I'm pleased with the results. But, I'd like to see enrollment increase.
The next term is set to begin on August 6th. Taking advantage of the cheaper rates for tuition has passed for the moment, so now if you enroll in one course with Academia Antinoi, it will cost the full $200. I do have one person enrolled for one course in the next term already, but I'd like to have at least two more signed up before the end of this month if possible…otherwise, bills don't get paid, and certain people who write blogs that many people enjoy end up being so stressed that nothing further gets done, etc. You know the drill. :/

Via http://aediculaantinoi.wordpress.com/2012/07/17/academia-antinoi-enrolling-now-for-august-term