Friday, November 11, 2011

Staffordshire Saxon Hoard Article

Staffordshire Saxon Hoard Article
http://badonicus.wordpress.com/2011/04/04/stafford-saxon-hoard-article/

Staffordshire Saxon Hoard Article « badonicus

badonicus

Late Roman & 'Arthurian' Britain

Staffordshire Saxon Hoard Article

04 Apr

Just found a very interesting article on the Staffordshire Saxon hoard at the History News Network by historian and blogger Jonathan Jarret. To read it click HERE.

It just shows how amazing Social Media is and how it can bring contact between the layman, like me, and the professionals. It also shows its fantastic linking system. Take the above for example. I saw a link at Michelle's Heavenfield blog, which pointed me to Guy Halsall's blog, which pointed me to the above … and now, you're probably going to go on your own linking journey. Amazing!

Mak

52.860268 -3.063694


About badonicus

My real name is Mak Wilson … well, actually, that's my stage name and my real name is Malcolm Wilson. My work is in film and television as a puppeteer/actor/director/voice artist/writer but I also have a passion for the Early Medieval period ('Dark Ages') of Britain. Originally from Stanley in Co, Durham, I now live in Oswestry, Shropshire, on the English-Welsh border with my wife Fiona. We have four 'boys': Ben, Toby, Josh and Tom, as well as a wonderful black lab called Jet. View all posts by badonicus » 1 Comment

Posted by on April 4, 2011 in General, History, Late Roman and Early Medieval Britain