Friday, November 11, 2011

The Fifth Romano-British Province of Valentia

The Fifth Romano-British Province of Valentia
http://badonicus.wordpress.com/2011/01/03/the-fifth-romano-british-province-of-valentia/

RSS

The Fifth Romano-British Province of Valentia

03 Jan

I will be posting a blog soon entitled 'The Fifth Romano-British Province of Valentia'. This will be covering the various theories as to where this province was in the Roman diocese of Britannia, but especially covering one that hasn't been properly considered.

THE POST NOW EXISTS. CLICK HERE TO READ IT.

52.860268 -3.063694
 

About badonicus

My real name is Mak Wilson … well, actually, that's my stage name and my real name is Malcolm Wilson. My work is in film and television as a puppeteer/actor/director/voice artist/writer but I also have a passion for the Early Medieval period ('Dark Ages') of Britain. Originally from Stanley in Co, Durham, I now live in Oswestry, Shropshire, on the English-Welsh border with my wife Fiona. We have four 'boys': Ben, Toby, Josh and Tom, as well as a wonderful black lab called Jet.

Posted by on January 3, 2011 in History, Late Roman and Early Medieval Britain